Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Taste of Asian Fashion

 This is a special post for my sister who is spending 8 months in Asia. She sent me some pictures of the outfits she is wearing while there. They are very modest and cute. These outfits consist of a long dress-like shirt, and pants similar to skinny jeans. You might notices in the picture that the shirt is slit up to waist, this is to allow freer movement. This outfit was specially tailor for Carleigh.


 As you might imagine I greatly
appreciate that the outfits come in very 
bright colors and fun patterns.  



To me the biggest fashion no-no is pink and red together. My sister was, of course, all to excited to send me a picture of this shirt. There is a pink pattern running all over this red shirt!

But in truth it doesn't  half 
bad from far away.;D

No comments:

Post a Comment