Friday, September 6, 2013

Daaaaaay 6!

 Day 6:
So today was kind of a fashion flop. All the pieces were great just not together.
Thankfully, I didn't go anywhere so only y'all and my family saw it.
 Today I wore what my friend calls invisible shoes. 
 I made this bracelet!
 These are my favorite earrings! They make me smile.
My sister thought this to be an odd choice of accessory. Its a sliver and 
twine braided rope, that I knotted like a tie. 
 
Special Attention! 
My friend Kayleigh was the first to send me a picture of one of her 
outfits and here's what she had to say about it: 
"Here's my outfit for today. This outfit is actually inspired by the one and only Cati Watts! I had this green dress, and I asked my sister for some short leggings, and she said "You didn't say what color" and gave me these leggings. So, I tried some black leggings, and then these ones and I decided to find accessories to make it work. So I got a light pink belt that I have, put it around my waist, and I braided my hair so I could wear a pink ribbon in it, and although I barely wore shoes, these shoes looked really cute with the outfit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment