Monday, September 9, 2013

Oops! Day 8 AND Day 9!

Yesterday!
Day 8:
Sunday again! I wore a simple melon colored shirt, and printed skirt.
On my feet are black sandals, and over my shoulder is a 
black corduroy jacket.(Because its cold in church) 



Special Attention!
My friend Rachel has submitted an outfit, description, and inspiration:  
  So this morning for singing at church I wore a very lightweight and flowy blouse, with skinny jeans and fashion boots. Also wore my hair up to accent my brown dangly earrings that matches my boots! XD My inspiration for this outfit (she is also my inspiration in life!) is singer Kari Jobe!


Today!
Day 9:
I have on today a dress I shortened. It was once ankle length.
I wearing my hot pink leggings and zebra striped flats again.  




Special Attention!
This is my dear sister Carleigh she is the one 
who does my hair and takes my pictures every 
day, so I decided to put her on here too.
She is wearing an animal print dress/shirt, 
and her shorts are the color of a robin's egg.
She has silver sandal and a teal purse to
match the outfit.












So here is my email again in case you missed it last time:
ktbookworm96@gmail.com
And keep sending me those outfits and descriptions 
for me to post, I love seeing them! <><

No comments:

Post a Comment