Saturday, September 7, 2013

OMGoodness! Day 7!

Day 7:
I have on today a tiered purple dress and to add some pizzazz,
 I also put on a black belt.  
I have zebra striped flats on my feet today. 
There not exactly purple but they match pretty well. 
I like this belt because it mostly elastic. 
I call these my peacock earrings.

Special Attention!
My special guest today is Brooki. She is
wearing a yellow plaid shirt, teal pants,
and black flats. She did a good job bringing it together.












Blue zebra striped sunglasses; 
she never goes anywhere without them.



Love these shoes they are so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute dress and LOVE the belt! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I'm sorry I forgot to get a picture of my outfit and email it... I was to excited about it. Haha. Soon though!

    ReplyDelete