Saturday, September 14, 2013

We have hit the half-way point!

 Day 14:
Oops missed a couple of days.
Sorry about that. Here is my favorite
outfit from the past couple of days.
It is a flowered dress with white shirt
and leggings underneath. I have converse
on my feet.
<--
Special Guest #1
To the right is Karley,
her red Phillies hat 
matches her red striped
skirt.
Special Guest #2
This is Mikey and he is wearing a hat too!
He's kinda going for for the black and green theme.
Dressing well is not just for girls!
Thanks Mikey for letting me put you on my blog!

I have decided it is very difficult to post on here every day,
I might do it a little less. I will still be doing the sunshine explosion challenge.
And please continue to send me picture of your outfits, I love seeing them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment