Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 Coming at you!

Day 4:
Today I'm sporting shirt with a drooping neckline, denim shorts, and sandals.  
At first I was worried the sandals were too dressy with
 the shorts, the shirt made them combine just fine.
I not quite sure these earrings match the shirt. But if you squint your eyes 
the colors in the shirt mix and almost look like the same color as the earrings!
Ok, if you separate the colors again, my bracelets match.
Hey, don't forget to send me pictures of your outfits
so I can feature them on my blog!
Matthew 5:16
(Go read the verse! Its the theme of this challenge!)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute top, Cati! Where do you usually shop for clothes? My mom and I like Kohl's, JcPenney's, Maurices, Rainbow, etc. I just like your clothing and ama curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shop mostly at thrift stores like Goodwill and Plato's closet because they have such a variety of styles. I think my mom found this top at a yard. Sometimes I shop at Old Navy because they have lots of brightly colored clothing.=D

      Delete
  2. Wowzerz! I will have to mention those stores to my mom! We always appreciate it so much when we find inexpensive, modest, and cute outfits! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete